So much to Explore in Williamstown
Historical Sites, Museums, Libraries and So Much More
Williamstown Craft Market
Commonwealth Reserve, Nelson Place, Williamstown
For 25 years Williamstown Craft Market Continues to be an entertaining outing for all the family to enjoy.
- Sit under the trees and enjoy the bay view.
- Enjoy the culinary delights of our many food vendors.
- Kick back and enjoy the live music.
- Browse the 70 – 100 outdoor stalls on the waters edge.
- All items sold at Williamstown Craft Market are handmade or homegrown.
The person selling the item made the item so there will always be a friendly face fully knowledgeable about your purchase. The market operates on the 3rd Sunday of the month between 10.00am and 4.00pm.